Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Me

Hello 2011!!!!  I have been waiting for you, my whole life! This is the year of my transformation and it has nothing to do with food or excerise. My transformation journey will begin on the inside.

  • My health - it is important that I start to take better care of this body.  I will not starve it, torture it or punish it.  I will love and treat my body right by staying active and eating cleanly.  Treats will be just that, a treat.  As a result, my body will respond beautifully to the love I have shown her.

  • My mind - it is important to speak my mind.  It isn't a "blessing" or a "gift".  It can be pure hell if there is no source in which to express.  I will continue to speak openingly and in the right venue.  I will learn from the negative and celebrate the positive.  I will continue to open my mind, open my eyes and fully enjoy the journey my blog is about to take me!

  • My heart -.  It has been broken so many times that I have become hard hearted.  I started on this journey recently.  It's the journey of letting go, resolving, learning and moving on.  It is a necessary evil sometimes just to let go in order to move on. 

I will not pressure my mind, my heart nor my health with resolutions.  I will just keep the three titles posted on my wall. This year is about me.  I am on the journey to peace, harmony, joy, enlightment, creativity, and ingenuity.

I invite my readers to go on this journey with me, share your experiences, make a comment.  Share with me your successes, joys, irritations, annoyances....anything.  Maybe, both of us will grow or you can stay there and I will grow! LOL  Happy New Year!!!!!

"This Could Be the Year" - Ryan Star
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwv0zMpoQhw

1 comment:

  1. It is odd. When I left home and went on my own I thought I became a different person. I remained a different person until I retired. I now find myself the old me again who I did not like. As I read your blog I think it has helped me understand that people don't change as much as their surroundings do. That change gives a person a sense of the new them which it is not.You are the only you that you will ever be so be proud of that.

    ReplyDelete